- Because only 2.3% of the Lebanese households receive more than 2,000,000 l.l. , putting the rest at jeopardy of surviving the inflation in the country
- Because only less than 46% of the population have social security
- Because 27% of our youth are unemployed, not to mention underemployment
- Because access to electricity now costs half the minimum wage
- Because I get refused a job based on my Religion
- Because Lebanese Laws still discriminate against women ( no law against violence, no nationality law)
- Because sexual and reproductive rights are unrecognized
- Because the public space has been privatized by the 2.3% elites and transformed into a heaven only they can enjoy
- Because they want to eradicate the sana2e3 park , and to lease most of the Lebanese cedar park to the French companies and bureaucratic municipality
- Because people with special needs are considered lesser human beings
- Because the arts have become a privilege
- Because I am born into a system that creates intrinsically innate thirst to sadistically dominate the other, so why not dominate Beirut.
- Simply because I believe in a leaderless resistance and country !
Sawt al' Niswa